Who We Are
We were founded in 1995 as an independent, privately owned Shipping Agency offering comprehensive port and logistics services in all major Polish ports.
Our operational experience, in-depth knowledge of local regulations, excellent relationship with local authorities and a variety of suppliers, enable us to offer and deliver a service that meets the high expectations of our customers.
- Organizing, overseeing, and coordinating all aspects of the port call.
- Applying local knowledge and experience to source whatever the Principal (Owner/Ship Operator/Charterer) or Captain and the crew may require. We are dedicated to the prompt and cost-effective turnaround of the vessel.
Crew Care and Logistics
- Comprehensive crew change support, including airport pick-up, transportation, booking of accommodation, full assistance with immigration formalities.
- Organizing medical assistance for the seafarers’: visits to doctors, dentists, diagnostics at hospitals.
- Protective Agency, helping to supervise charterer’s agency function.
- Arranging freshwater supply, refueling, solid and liquid waste disposal.
- Customs clearance and customs documentation preparation.
- Contacts across all services and suppliers, such as marine safety inspectors, diving services, hull cleaning and inspection, marine electronics repair and maintenance, shipyards, holds cleaning, lifeboat servicing, fuel/oil/lubricants supply.
- Cash to Master delivery.
- Launch services.
- Lay-by berth booking.
- On-hire/Off-hire condition and bunker survey reports.
- Arranging provisions through dependable ship chandlers.
- Comprehensive handling of the reflagging operation.
- And much more…
- Assistance with cargo handling and freight forwarding, with all documentation professionally taken care of.
- Customs clearance.
- Cargo sampling.
- Cargo supervision (quality and quantity, loading reports, and photographic documentation)
- Own team of experienced freight forwarders.
Anchor Agents & Shipbrokers Sp. z o.o.
Zwyciestwa Ave. 241/13
Tel: +48 667 480 485